Judas Iscariot is infamous in history as the iconic back-stabber, the pseudo-disciple who betrayed Jesus and turned Him over to the officials to be tortured and killed. This stand-alone one-week message examines the character of Judas, the biggest mistake he made, and the way Jesus chose to respond to Judas’ betrayal.
What is Included with this Series?
- 1-Week Sermon Series Guide
- Illustration and Talking Point Ideas
- Photoshop Layers File (PSD)
- Main Series Title Graphic
- Background Slide Graphic (for Scriptures/Sermon Points)
- Facebook Cover Image
- Facebook/Instagram Timeline Image
- Print Ready Postcard Front
- Bulletin Cover Graphic
- Sermon Bumper Video
- 5-Minute Pre-Service Countdown Video