This stand-alone Easter sermon uses a non-traditional text to discuss the power of Jesus’ resurrection. Instead of the cross and the empty tomb, this message reads from Mark’s account of Jairus’s dead daughter being brought back to life. By raising this little girl from dead to life, Jesus shows us that He has power over death, as well as disappointment, and we can still have hope even when it seems like all is lost.
What is Included with this Series?
- 1-Week Sermon Series Guide
- Illustration and Talking Point Ideas
- Small Group Discussion Questions
- Photoshop Layers File (PSD)
- Main Series Title Graphic
- Background Slide Graphic (for Scriptures/Sermon Points)
- Facebook Cover Image
- Facebook/Instagram Timeline Image
- Print Ready Postcard Front
- Bulletin Cover Graphic
- Sermon Bumper Video
- 5-Minute Pre-Service Countdown Video